Colbert on Trans Fat and Judeo-Crisco Values

Here’s Colbert with the most thorough takedown of trans fats and McRibs you’ll ever see. I’m still laughing.

Now that might sound like an idiotic thing to say, but let me be the only person standing up for Tucker Carlson. If he’s so stupid, why is he on Fox News?

I eat neither McRibs or fast food in general, but I may never eat another McRib in my life now that I associate them with “sickly ET.”

This entry was posted in Comedy, Food, Stephen Colbert and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • muselet

    Well, now the nanny-state buzz-stoppers at the FDA want to take away another American foodstuff just because it contains neither food nor stuff.

    Am I the only who is seized with the desire to punch Tucker Carlson in the face every time he opens his mouth? I’m not really a violent person, but there is something about him that just seems so punchable.

    • Christopher Foxx

      I feel that way about most folks at Fox.

      It’s the bowtie above that smarmy private school boy face.

  • mrbrink

    “Made out of sickly E.T.” should win a Peabody Award. I’ve been laughing since yesterday. It’s not wearing off. That whole segment is gold.

      My favorite was the “Meat Brigadoon”…best movie reference evah!

    • JMAshby

      Funniest shit ever, right?