Do Something

DoSomething

Artist – Tim Eagan

In other news, a majority of Senate Republicans will be going home tomorrow while leaving just one senator behind to object to efforts to waive normal procedures for confirming nominees, because Senate Republicans are 5 years old.

This entry was posted in Congress, Open Thread and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Christopher Foxx

    Republicans are refusing to cooperate on the nominees to protest Reid’s use of the nuclear option last month, which stripped Republicans of the power to filibuster nominees.
    “Getting rid of the filibuster was a big deal. We’re still really mad about it,” said the GOP lawmaker. “I guess Reid thought we would just throw up our hands and say, ‘Oh well, we lost.’”

    Yes. You lost. That means you don’t get your way.

    Gods, calling them five-year-olds is giving them too much credit.

      Indeed, it’s a slander on the good name of five-year olds, not just today in Murrika, but throughout all time and relative dimensions in space.

      [What? Me a Doctor Who fan? Christmas eppy in 6 days!!]