Duck Dynasty Clearance Sale At The Cracker Barrel

The Cracker Barrel Country Store wants to remind American consumers that they still exist and will evidently no longer be selling pejorative forms of storage and transportation for white people.

Cracker Barrel Old Country Store has removed select products from its stores tied to the stars of the cable hit “Duck Dynasty.”

While the Lebanon, Tenn.-based restaurant company will continue to offer some products from Duck Commander, the business run by the Robertson family of the A&E show, they decided to remove certain products “which we were concerned might offend some of our guests.”

As a show of national unity, at least 100,000 racists and bigots will now be making their own white hoods for their midnight raids on, uh, “policy.”

This entry was posted in Consumer Nation, Ethics, LGBT, Racism, Rebranding, Republican Party, Super Stupid, Wingnuts and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • JMAshby

    Although I used to live down the street from a Cracker Barrel, I expected this to be a story about Wal-Mart. The headline would have worked for that, too.

    Full Disclosure: I can’t stand Cracker Barrel. The food is good, but not good enough to ignore the noise, trinkets, and tacky atmosphere. Every time I went there I felt like I was on the Griswold family vacation and we were stopped at the world’s largest ball of yarn.

  • Nefercat

    “Cracker Barrel Old Country Store has removed select products from its stores tied to the stars of the cable hit “Duck Dynasty.””

    Yeah. I’m guessing Cracker Barrel Old Country Store has removed some products that probably weren’t selling well anyway from its stores tied to the stars of the cable hit “Duck Dynasty.”

    They will continue to sell profitable items, while spritzing a little air freshener around their image and telling us that they care about anything other than their bottom line and waiting for the media furor to quiet down.

    Paula Deen pots, pans, and geegaws are once again gracing the shelves of Walmart.

  • muselet

    Cracker Barrel Old Country Store reversed course Sunday, putting back on its shelves the products it had removed because they were tied to a star of the cable hit “Duck Dynasty.”

    Boy, that didn’t take long.

    –alopecia