Fairy Tales

Black Santa

Artist – Rob Rogers

Merry Christmas Eve

This entry was posted in Christmas, Open Thread and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • muselet

    Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to all who make this a happy and indispensible place: Bob, Ashby, Mr. Brink and of course my fellow commenters. May all your holiday wishes come true.

      Co-sign, Alo!

      Great tune!

      • muselet

        Merry Christmas, Nicole.

          The same to you, Alo! You are a treasure, and I’ll be raising a glass to you tomorrow.

          • mrbrink

            Cheers to that, Nicole. I’ve raised many a glass in your direction over the years, backed with a lifetime of quiet blessings. Here’s to many more. I’ve said ‘thank you’ to you under my breath hundreds of times, even when I didn’t write it. If you were captured by dragons, I’d slay every last one of those motherfuckers.

            Thanks, Brink. I’d slay dragons for you, too, anytime!

    • mrbrink

      Damn it. I’ve got something in my eye. You magnificent world-enhancer– if it weren’t for your endless generosity and exquisite wit I’d probably be flashing conservatives in the park wearing a Reagan mask a lot more than twice a week. Ha!

      Still got that thing in my eye.

      • muselet

        Better to light a candle than curse the darkness. Once in a while, anyway.

        Merry Christmas, Brink.

        (And now I have something in my eye.)

          Merry Christmas, Alopecia.

  • 1933john

    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year (aka Happy Holidays) to everyone!

  • drspittle

    Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all the Banterees – Bob, JM, Mr. Brink and commenters! Each day you gift me with wit, wisdom, and sancuary from the madness, which I greatly appreciate. Thank you all! May you enjoy peace, love, joy and respite from the malevolent prying eyes of “the sensor in your pocket”.

  • Victor_the_Crab

    Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, everyone.

  • GrafZeppelin127

    Merry Christmas, everyone.

  • MrDHalen

    Merry Christmas everyone!