Fringe Fashion

FringeFashion-JohnBranch

Artist – John Branch

I’m taking a much needed break and I’ll be back after the new year. Enjoy your holidays.

This entry was posted in Open Thread, Steve Stockman and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Victor_the_Crab

    Happy Holidays to you too, Ash. You deserve it.

  • eljefejeff

    Thanks for all you do Ashby, enjoy your break!

  • gescove

    Happy Holidays and enjoy your well deserved break. Thank you for your invaluable contributions to this site!

  • muselet

    Happy holidays, Ashby.

    –alopecia

  • Mike_Norris

    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Jordan. Have a good respite.

    Ashby, have the happiest of holidays!!

  • j hentai

    happy holidays to everyone involved with this site

  • mrbrink

    Merry Christmas, motherfu#%er, do you speak it?!

    Haha. Blockquote! I read this earlier and didn’t have time to write, but just in case it isn’t written enough, you’re such a slacker! Hee-haw, duder! There’s not enough thank yous for all the durable goods you provide.

    Cheers and safe return.