Frustration

Frustration-MikeSmith

Artist – Mike Smith

John Boehner made the fantastical claim today that his House has actually passed 150 bills for job creation.

Over 40 of those were attempts to repeal Obamacare.

    Snoopy happy dance! The website IS working awesome and I have officially enrolled myself and my son in a Bronze plan (he gets dental too) and a separate dental plan for myself. I desperately need to have some old metal fillings that are falling out as we speak to be replaced and the dental plan is a godsend. So F*ck Yeah!!!!

    Now, does it make me officially “middle aged” that I’m stoked to have dental work done?