Hard News

December 15, 2013

Artist – Adam Zyglis

Even though he doesn’t exist, Fox News host Megyn Kelly insists that Santa Claus is white.

This entry was posted in Open Thread, The Media and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • nathkatun7

    If Megyn Kelly really believes that Santa Claus was a real human being with white skin she is in desperate need of major therapy intervention. Look, my children stopped believing in Santa Claus by age 10. For a grown up with children to still believe that Santa Claus is real is really scary. It’s reflection of some serious mental issues.

    As for the white Jesus, someone should have asked Magyn this question: If Jesus, who was undoubtedly a Middle Eastern jew, was white, how come the racist Nazis persecuted Jews because they were not Aryans? Now Jews in America may be accepted as whites, but historically Europeans never accepted Jews as whites.

    By the way, any intelligent and educated person should by now know that the concept of different races, when it comes to human beings, is scientifically bogus. There is but one human race that appears in different colors and different shapes. Overtime, these humans have created different cultures. But their biological similarities have remained intact. If Blacks and Whites were such different species they would be incapable of producing off-springs. Which is to say that absent of massive genetic engineering, President Barack Obama, and other prominent mix race people, would never have been born. It’s truly mind boggling that in this most scientifically advanced country irrational racism still appeals to dedicated proponents, like Megyn Kelly!

    • JMAshby

      You know I was thinking maybe I should hold off on telling Megyn that Santa isn’t real. I wouldn’t want to ruin her Christmas or anything.

      • nathkatun7

        You are such a considerate and caring person, JMAshby! I come from a school of thought that thinks that a grown woman should not be cuddled and enabled in her derangement! She needs tough love! Someone in her family needs to tell her that It’s way past time for her to grow up and realize that Santa, like Big Bird, isn’t real.

          Wait, Big Bird isn’t real!!!! Holy crap! I’m devastated…..

  • Draxiar

    Oh Megyn…if only you knew the multiple origins of Christmas (psst….it used to never involve Christ).