He’s Comin’ to Town

SantaGOP

Artist – Pat Bagley

According to Iowa congressman and secret border control agent Steve King, Christians who support comprehensive immigration reform “misread the scripture.”

Apparently the scripture does not condone showing sympathy to people who are less well off, or what King refers to as “the sympathy factor.”

Of course we all know the tale of how Jesus said not all humans are created equal and that immigrants are probably criminals.

This entry was posted in Open Thread, Religion and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

    bwahahaha………..that is a fucking GREAT cartoon!

  • Lady Willpower

    I made the mistake of clicking on one of these “trending articles” (the Al Sharpton one) and it led me to a page that might as well have been Stormfront. The crazy racism contained on that page made me sick to my stomach. Is there any way you could NOT link to that shit?

  • Nefercat

    I remember Jesus telling about the poor, the meek, the people with calves the size of cantaloupes…