Larry Klayman is Completely Batshit and a Racist

KlaymanJonesLarry Klayman, the man behind the lawsuit against the NSA and the campaign to overthrow President Obama, is angry that he was made to look like a raving lunatic on CNN even though he is a raving lunatic.

Klayman is now considering filing a lawsuit against CNN, claiming that President Obama, the Clintons, the DNC, and Black Santa Claus set him up to look like a fool. (not really the last part but maybe)

via RightWingWatch

“What CNN did to me yesterday was a hit piece orchestrated against me by the Obama White House with the direct involvement of the Democratic National Committee in an attempt to discredit me and to turn the public against Judge Leon’s court decision that the NSA is violating Fourth Amendment rights,” Klayman told WND in a telephone interview.

“This was a Clinton thing as much as it was an Obama thing,” he said. [...]

“Obama and the Clintons know this was a key decision, and they don’t want us to have any oxygen,” he said. “The DNC wants to cut me down to size.” [...]

“Lemon is a well-known ultra-leftist African-American political activist who pursues a LGBT sexual agenda,” he said.

Don Lemon is a “well-known ultra-leftist African-American political activist who pursues a LGBT sexual agenda?”

I doubt very many African-American activists would agree that Don Lemon is a “African-American political activist” in the manner which Larry Klayman refers to him. On the contrary, Lemon often finds himself at odds with African-American political activists when he says that saggy pants are to blame for trouble in African-American communities or that Stop and Frisk only exists to keep you safe.

Klayman simply assumes that Don Lemon is one of those so-called “ultra-leftist African-American political activists,” which he refers to in a negative tone, because he is, in fact, a black man.

If you’re wondering where the above photo comes from, it’s from an interview Klayman participated in with Alex Jones prior to his rally on capital hill to overthrow President Obama.

Klayman is the head of the “Reclaim America” movement which seeks to overthrow the president whom he says needs to “put the Quran down” because, obviously, he is a secret-Muslim.

Klayman’s batshittery may not necessarily have an impact on the legal substance of his lawsuit against the NSA, but it certainly shows that his motives are almost certainly not the same as your own.

I believe the ruling that the NSA’s bulk collection program is unconstitutional will ultimately be overturned, and I also believe that’s a good thing because a win on the part of Larry Klayman would set a very bad precedent.

For more on Klayman’s certifiable lunacy, you can visit the archives at Right Wing Watch or the Southern Poverty Law Center.

This entry was posted in NSA, Wingnuts and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • drspittle

    Robert Parry (www.consortiumnews.com) provides some fascinating history in this piece:

    http://consortiumnews.com/2013/12/17/judge-leons-dirty-climb-to-the-bench/

  • trgahan

    Delusions of Grandeur much, Mr. Klayman? Guess if you want to make Sarah Palin-level Right Wing Bomb Thrower money, you need to up your game these days.

    The truly aggravating (and dangerous some could argue) thing is the knowledge that hundreds of thousands of voting aged citizens (many of which also see it as their duty to be needlessly, but heavily, armed) instantly agree and accept the BS Klayman spews as not only reality, but the ONLY POSSIBLE reality.

  • DHaradaStone

    “This was a Clinton thing as much as it was an Obama thing.” Really? Interesting, since it was George W. Bush who started the whole metadata collection program, initially without court approval.

  • muselet

    Larry Klayman is the very model of a “vexatious litigant.”

    Larry Klayman: “How dare you use my own words against me! That’s not fair!”

  • Badgerite

    Well, at least he proves his own argument. I certainly wouldn’t want governmental powers of any kind in his hands or anyone like him. And that includes the powers exercised by the NSA. But I tend to rely on elections and things to keep him out of power. If those go south, we’re doomed.