“Liberal John Cornyn”

I’m as cynical as anyone about Texas Republicans, but I’m not convinced this more-conservative-than-thou approach is going to be a winner.

In most cases it would be, but “liberal John Cornyn?” Really?

Steve Stockman is cartoonishly right wing.

This entry was posted in Steve Stockman, Super Stupid. Bookmark the permalink.
  • Nefercat

    Stockman is a horrible, horrible monster with no redeeming qualities as a human being, let alone an American.

    • muselet

      Don’t hold back. Tell us how you really feel about him. :^)

      I honestly doubt he is human.

  • zirgar

    No, he’ll be the Republican of whoever gave him that $350,000.

  • Robert Scalzi

    sure he is nutball, sure he is …. That’s why con groups list him as the #2 most Libera… ooops, I mean Conservative senator

  • muselet

    The problem is that one of these two goofs is going to win the R primary and, in all likelihood, the general election.

    Regardless, the rest of us lose.

      Do I risk jinxing us by asking, at this point, does it really matter? The Teahadists have Congress by the nutsack and they ain’t letting go any time soon.

      • muselet

        It matters only because while John Cornyn, undeniably a Righty, generally conducts himself in accordance with Senate rules and tradition (subtle emphasis on generally), Steve Stockman would certainly not. We need fewer bomb-chucking nincompoops in the Senate, not more.

      sigh Do you want Dumb, or Dumber?

  • D_C_Wilson

    Cornyn is able to look at Obama without retching. In the paralell universe teabaggers live in, that’s practically an admission to having a dog-eared copy of Das Kapital under one’s pillow.