Morning Awesome

Bing Crosby & David Bowie – “Little Drummer Boy / Peace on Earth”

This entry was posted in Morning Awesome, Music and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Ipecac

    I’ve always been fascinated with/creeped out by this. I imagine that at the time, this seemed like Marilyn Manson doing a duet with Julie Andrews today.

  • Clancy

    “It’s a pretty thing, isn’t it?” It got cut off of this video, but I have always associated this phrase with Christmas because of this song. I feel compelled to say/ask it whenever I see something bright or flashy, or even horribly over-decorated.

    Also, this is by far my favorite Christmas song. Thanks for posting it.