Outside the Lines

OutsideTheLines

Artist – Nick Anderson

Remember Steve Stockman’s campaign office that was condemned by the local fire department? I joked that it was more of a “campaign sweatshop” than an office, but it turns out it was actually more of a dungeon than a sweatshop.

You can view photos of it here. Pay special attention to the bumper sticker on the fridge.

This entry was posted in Open Thread, Steve Stockman and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

    OMG, that bathroom made me almost vomit…..good Lord….what is wrong with these people that they would work/volunteer for that jerk under such conditions?