Pope Hippie

PopeHippie

Artist – Pat Bagley

Sharia Law is upon us! Or at least that’s what Fox News says.

In October, a St. Paul YMCA in partnership with the local police department decided to offer an hour long swim practice once a week to give Muslim Somali-American girls between the ages of 5 and 17 an opportunity to learn basic swimming skills, making considerations for the girls’ modesty and religious beliefs. On the December 2 edition of Fox & Friends, Fox’s Heather Nauert framed this story as evidence that “Sharia law is now changing everything.”

We must stop little girls from receiving swimming lessons. For America’s future.

RIP Babe Heffron.

  • Badgerite

    They can’t tell the difference between providing a secure setting for Muslim girls to be comfortable taking swimming classes and Sharia? Here’s a hint. No one was stoned to death.

      Well, they’ll do anything to keep the “browns” out of a public pool, dontcha know.

    Also, too, I’m getting really irritated with all the praise being given to the Pope. The guy says some good things that are anti-Church practice and everyone believes it matters. It doesn’t mean shite until he actually changes Church policy and he’s outright stated he has no intention of doing that. He’ll have my admiration when he acts on his beliefs. Until then it’s just smoke up our proverbial asses.

    • j hentai

      true. but at least he’s talking about this stuff and he is the one who can change the church

    • Badgerite

      If it didn’t matter, the Limbaugh’s of the world wouldn’t be giving him such grief about it. Words can change minds.

        After two thousand years of Catholic BS….it will take a lot more than the words of one Pope. But I hope you are right.

        • Badgerite

          I hope I’m right too. I am really hoping that his impact will be in filling hierarchy vacancies with people who aren’t certifiable. But good words, as with good thoughts, can’t hurt.