Predictions

Artist – Bob Englehart

In other news, Speaker of the House John Boehner says that reports of an imminent budget deal, or a farm bill, are premature.

“I’ve made it clear that the House is going to leave next Friday,” Boehner said. “You all know me pretty well: I say what I mean, and I mean what I say.”

Boehner says he will pass a one-month extension of the 2013 farm bill if necessary.

Uncertainty(!) is exactly what American farmers and businesses want for Christmas, right?

This entry was posted in Congress, Open Thread and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.