Racism Ended Today, But Was Quickly Reinstated By The RNC

The RNC reminds us today that it’s all over and Rosa Parks ended racism:

Today we remember Rosa Parks’ bold stand and her role in ending racism.

pic.twitter.com/uxIj1QmtkU 8:58 AM – 1 Dec 13

This sparked a Twitter laughfest to which the RNC had to issue an update and correct the record:

Previous tweet should have read “Today we remember Rosa Parks’ bold stand and her role in fighting to end racism.” 12:35 PM – 1 Dec 2013

See, Rosa Parks didn’t end racism, she just played a role in ending it. Or something.

Either way, the RNC is grateful for her sacrifice.

This entry was posted in Epic Fail, Far-right Intellectual Violence, History, Racism, Rebranding, Republican Party, Voter Suppression, War On Women, Wingnuts and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • muselet

    I’m never sure whether to laugh or cry when the RNC does something like this.

    –alopecia

  • js hooper

    Well if the founding fathers can end slavery…then Rosa Parks can end racism.

    / Bachmann – GOP derp