Rep. Duncan Hunter Advocates Genocide

Representative Duncan Hunter (R-CA) doesn’t think war with Iran is a good idea, he’s just sayin’ that, if we do go to war, we should go all-in.

HUNTER: “I think a ground war in Iran with American boots on the ground would be a horrible thing and I think people like to toss around the fact that we have to stop them in some way from gaining this nuclear capability. I don’t think it’s inevitable but I think if you have to hit Iran, you don’t put boots on the ground, you do it with tactical nuclear devices and you set them back a decade or two or three. I think that’s the way to do it with a massive aerial bombardment campaign.”

Bomb them back to the stone-age! USA USA!

Aside from the obvious fact that Duncan Hunter is a sociopath with little to no regard for human life, this is also a very bad time to float a fantasy like this.

We’re trying to persuade Iran to drop a weapons program while Duncan Hunter shares his dream of dropping nuclear bombs on Iran. Hunter may have just handed a PR victory to hardliners in Iran.

Smooth move.

palmgif

This entry was posted in Iran and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • zirgar

    Wait. So, bomb them back to a time when Republican ideology was still considered somewhat relevant?

  • D_C_Wilson

    More and more, I think many of today’s conservatives just want to see people die. Especially brown people.

      And doubly so if they are Mooslims

  • Nefercat

    “…we have to stop them in some way from gaining this nuclear capability…”

    “…you do it with tactical nuclear devices and you set them back a decade or two or three…”

    Only we are allowed to have and use nuclear weapons on people we see as a threat. Because Rambo Jesus and anyway, USA, USA, and buckle shoes and tricorne hats and 2nd amendment remedies. And we’re special. And better than anyone else, so there.

  • muselet

    Righties grow a third leg every time they think about killing Iranians. John McCain wasn’t the first to voice this fantasy with his asinine “Bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb Iran *demented chuckle*,” and Duncan Hunter won’t be the last.

    I expect we’ll be hearing even more of this in the next six months.

      I wanted to crawl under something every time I heard my senator singing that “bomb bomb bomb” song. I mean how incredibly stupid can one man be? Wait, don’t answer that.

      • muselet

        A measure of sociopathy is required to be a successful R candidate. However, John McCain was joking about killing people.

        I never cringed when I saw that video. I wanted to reach through the screen and throttle the man, instead.

        –alopecia