Stephen Colbert’s Homeless for the Holidays

Here’s Colbert on the conservative case against charity and 70s porn stunt mustache John Stossel.

And on that day, folks, John Stossel learned what we already knew; when people look at him, they’re filled with pitty.

For more on Stossel’s ridiculous poor-shaming stunt, you can read here. Just look at this fucking guy.

This entry was posted in Comedy, Stephen Colbert and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • muselet

    Just look at this fucking guy.

    Not if I can help it, thank you.

      That porn stache is stomach turning

  • Victor_the_Crab

    When I look at John Stossel, I’m filled with disgust.

  • Ipecac

    And they have the gall to show some people who did give to Stossel out of compassion and the implication from FOX is that these people are suckers.

    We are dealing with HORRIBLE people.

    • D_C_Wilson

      Well it’s the poor people’s own fault. If they had wanted republicans to give a rat’s ass about them, they should never have left the womb.

  • D_C_Wilson

    Conservatives insist that we can do away with government aid programs because private charity will pick up the slack and help those who are truly in need. Stossel is actually in the vanguard in the phase of the war on the poor: Discourage people from giving directly to poor people.

    Why don’t they just come out and say what they really want is for social Darwinism to take its course and let the poor die “decrease the surplus population”?

  • http://www.theMadBagLady.wordpress.com/ Ms. M.

    It always amazes me how some people worry about giving a dollar to a homeless person, that he/she might make $90 per day, spend money on drugs, etc., yet these same people will give $1000s of dollars to corrupt corporations like Walmart, Nike, etc. They’re doing so much harm to the world and to this country by giving money to these corporations that outsource labor, exploit 3rd world country children, making them work over 12 hrs per day until they’re driven to suicide, etc., then of course, they charge 100 times more for the product than it took to manufacture it…
    Oh, but let’s worry about giving a dollar to a homeless person. Heaven forbid some homeless guy spends money on drugs or alcohol (to cheer himself up, no doubt.) But let’s support the companies that create the homeless population in the first place.
    Stop watching TV, people. (Except for the Colbert Report, of course.)