The Gift

The-Gift

Artist — Clay Bennett

In related news, Rep. Paul Ryan defended his decision to cut $6 billion over ten years from military retirement compensation in the recent budget agreement.

Stop me if you’ve heard this one before: ”We make no changes for those currently at or above age 62. This reform affects only younger military retirees.”

But just in case you thought it was all Grinch and no Christmas, George Zimmerman allegedly sold what is reported to be a painting for $100,099– proving the old adage that if you love murdering, the money will follow. I’m pretty sure that’s a thing.

This entry was posted in Art, Atlas Shrugged, Christmas, Congress, George Zimmerman, Military, Patriotism and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • muselet

    Whenever a Righty uses the word “reform,” hang onto your wallet, ’cause he wants desperately to hoover as much cash out as he possibly can.

    And George Zimmerman, Crimebuster, really needs to go away. Far, far away.

    –alopecia