The Stupid as Possible Party

I believe Steve Stockman missed his calling card as a toon-town extra in Roger Rabbit.

Whose side are you on? The Forest Gump after he ran for 3 years straight guy, or the young man who just signed up for health insurance?

Seems like a no-brainer to me.

This entry was posted in Steve Stockman, Stupid Party, Super Stupid and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • muselet

    Didn’t some Righty recently waste lots of electrons whining about how ridiculous Lefties are to clog up Twitter with hashtags?

    I count six hashtags on Steve Stockman’s latest brainfart. I wonder if he’ll get scolded for it.

    –alopecia

  • Ipecac

    It must be good to know that if you’re a racist or homophobe, some people will reflexively stand up for you.

    The Republican Party: We’ve got your back.