The War is Lost

Is this surrender?

FauxHoliday

via Media Matters

This entry was posted in Epic Fail and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Christopher Foxx

    I bet Fox doesn’t even realize what they’ve done.

    IT would require a self-awareness most there don’t have.

    Is it just me or do those trees look weird?

    • Christopher Foxx

      Now that you mention them, I swear I’ve seen those angled trees before. Can’t think of where, but something with oddly leaning trees.

      Maybe if I approach this as Fox would, take a lesson from them, it will come clear.

      “Some people are saying Fox is a plagiarist …”

    • muselet

      It’s not just you. Trees don’t grow like that. (Trees don’t look like alien sex toys, either, but that’s a topic for another time and I apologize for the mental image.)

      –alopecia

      • http://www.livingenergy.abmp.com/ KanaW

        Look like silhouettes of over-excited Pokemon, to me… 8D

        I was thinking more on the lines of S&M but “alien sex toy” works too….sick minds think alike! LOL

  • j hentai

    heh, heh, heh. that’s liberal-atheist-communist-reality 1 christmas 0

  • BlueberryT

    That’s hilarious!

  • D_C_Wilson

    But it’s only an assault on religious freedom and expression (i.e., Christian privilege) when evil secular liberals say it.