Wait, What?

I…. what? No. No.

wtfryan

This entry was posted in WTF and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • S in DC

    I’ve heard of the expression “office mom” before. Usually reserved for the sort of senior female leadership that takes an interest in the professional development of junior staff, dishes out pregnancy advice, and brings in food off and on… never heard someone called a naughty boy though.

  • mrbrink

    The fact that these functioning imbeciles need to be trained on how to talk to women, or, half the country! while the beltway press continues to do their work pointing fingers at the president’s unwillingness to oblige and negotiate their bullshit is the screaming are-you-fucking-kidding-me? subtext of all this. This is really happening! A major political party is going through an American Psycho reeducation camp to better manipulate women and it’s pretty much being treated like a domestic abuser’s Lifetime channel journey back to head of household. They need to learn how to speak better to black people, Hispanics, poor people, women, the youth and elderly…and yet they are still taken seriously as honest brokers of policy.

    How about this, Republicans. You pass your little narcissistic, resource-wasting training course in how to speak proper sociopath to half the country without bursting into flames, you can have your dinner fork back.

    • Nefercat

      I agree with everything you said except that they should never get their dinner fork back. Unless every single person that they have robbed of dinner forgives them. Then, maybe.
      If I feel like it.
      I won’t.

      “you can have your dinner fork back”

      Ha! They’d still need the cork though.

    Rep. Lowey (D) seriously needs to consider who…..or maybe I should say “what” she calls her friend. Lowey: “Believe it or not, Paul Ryan is a good friend.”

    Disgusting, and stupid.

  • Badgerite

    Excuse me, but ——EEEEUWWWWW!

      Exactly my reaction. I need a shower now…..ewwwww