Worst Person in the World

Pickens County, South Carolina Sheriff Rick Clark.

via TPM

SheriffDipshit

Why? Why do this? Of all the things you can publicly oppose the president on, why this?

You can let go of your ignorant pride for one day and show some respect.

This entry was posted in South Carolina, Worst Persons and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • chris ellis

    America first, bitches!!!!

  • js hooper

    Some people just like to show off how white they are,Like the guy at my office going around loudly asking why the world was honoring a criminal.

  • ceut

    Bush ordered the flag lowered when Pope John Paul II died, also not an AMERICAN! Remember the huge outcry then?
    Just saying

    • hanadora444

      On one hand you have white American guy Bush lowering the flag for another white guy who, if not an American, is at least a respectable European. On the other, suspicious (and probably African) black guy is lowering the flag for another suspicious black African guy.

      Or, to make it simpler:
      Obama. Is. Always. Wrong.

      Therefore, if Obama orders the flags lowered, lowering the flags must be WRONG!

  • Zen Diesel

    Murika Fuck Yeah!!!!!

  • Lady Willpower

    The sad truth is, this guy is probably considered a bedwetting liberal in that town.

    • D_C_Wilson

      Well, he did say that Mandela did great things for his own country. That acknowledgement alone is enough to be branded a pinko commie on Rushland.

      • Lady Willpower

        Exactly.

  • Brutlyhonest

    Well, Mandela is a n(horse whinny)!

  • lahru

    what upsets me is the flag and it’s location belong to the residents of Pickens County and I would be OK with him doing this at his house and not embarrass those that he works for.

    • Nancy

      Being someone who grew up in that particular county, I hate to admit, most of the residents probably agree with him! I know my parents, who still live there would. :(

  • muselet

    You can let go of your ignorant pride for one day and show some respect.

    Clearly, they can’t.

    I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: these people are children.

    –alopecia

    • Lady Willpower

      But God forbid we say one mean word against Sarah FUCKING Palin.

      • muselet

        Yes, of course, because Sarah Palin is an AMERICAN!!! (Apparently, multiple exclamation marks make a statement more true, at least in Crazytown.)

        –alopecia

  • LTanya Spearman

    The sad part about this is, it’s on display for the whole world to see.. Foreign press says what America’s won’t (MSM — print/TV): http://engish.pravad.ru/opinion/columist/30-11-2010/115998-spankin_sarah-0/

  • GrafZeppelin127

    You can let go of your ignorant pride for one day and show some respect.

    No. You can’t.

  • Badgerite

    Things that make you go Hmmmmm!