Worst Persons in the World: Race Bait Hall of Fame Edition

Here’s how Worst Persons Hall of Famer and habitual race-baiter Matt Drudge chose to represent the list of nominees for the upcoming Golden Globe Awards.

DrudgeHustle

The apparent implication is that the producers of the film 12 Years a Slave are so-called “race hustlers” who allegedly use race, or in this case slavery, as a way of shaming people into sympathy votes or donations.

On the contrary, the real race hustlers are people like Matt Drudge and the deplorable editors at the New York Post who believe there’s no bridge too far.

nypostflirting

And when I say there’s no bridge too far, New York Post columnist Andrea Peyser proved that conclusively today by posting the most disgusting, racist, sexist column I have ever read.

Peyser1

Peyser may have actually been less offensive if she had simply called the president a nigger and the prime minister a whore. Rather she says so in so many words that leave absolutely nothing to the imagination and no doubt what she really thinks about the president.

It’s been suggested that Peyser wrote this unambiguously racist and slut-shamey column to deliberately troll people for page-views, but I would say that doesn’t make it any better. It’s still one of the ugliest things ever written about any president.

What actually transpired on that day in no way resembles what the Post or countless hucksters on Twitter made it look like, by the way.

Roberto Schmidt, a photographer for AFP, wrote this week that he was surprised to learn how people were characterizing Michelle Obama’s demeanor during the much-publicized “selfie” that involved the President, Thorning-Schmidt and British Prime Minister David Cameron.

“I later read on social media that Michelle Obama seemed to be rather peeved on seeing the Danish prime minister take the picture,” Schmidt wrote. “But photos can lie. In reality, just a few seconds earlier the first lady was herself joking with those around her, Cameron and Schmidt included. Her stern look was captured by chance.”

flotuspotusmandelaPM

Of course jubilation at a memorial service where people celebrated the life of one of the greatest persons to ever live does not generate traffic the way a good “where the white women at? headline will.

This entry was posted in Michelle Obama, President Obama, Racism, Worst Persons and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • blair houghton

    If Clevon Little could run for President in 2016, I’d vote for him.

  • Jeff Farias
  • muselet

    Andrea Peyser’s column reads like an excerpt from the worst erotica ever self-published. I’m mildly surprised she didn’t make a Mandingo reference.

    And I would expect nothing better from Matt Drudge.

    These are terrible people.

    –alopecia

  • LTanya Spearman

    Here’s some pictures this over privilege white lying heifer with a keyboard never bother to tell you or show you: http://obama2016.tumblr.com/image/69658625342
    http://pic.twitter.com/8hbKjKG1hP

  • Lady Willpower

    That column’s a complete piece of shit, but it didn’t scan as racist to me. Just garbage. If that’s the most racist, sexist, etc. column you’ve ever read, I envy you.
    Of course, I’ve been slumming it at Breitbart and Twitchy lately, so maybe I’m just immune now.

      I didn’t see it as racist either until it occurred to me that if the President had been white, they would have either ignored it altogether or the would have given him verbal pats on the back for being ballsy enough to flirt in front of his wife.

      • Lady Willpower

        Not if it was Clinton. The Rs would be ALL over it if that was Clinton.

          Yeah, you’re probably right….but then again, people used to say that Clinton was really the first black President….(sorry couldn’t resist the joke)

  • zirgar

    These horrible fucking people have described and called President Obama everything but nigger, so in the context of all the racist bullshit these assholes have spewed and flung about regarding him, this horrific word is conspicuous by its very absence, thus revealing that it’s the one pejorative they are dying to call him, but know it’s the one they dare not. So they creatively use language to diffuse its meaning throughout many surrogate words instead. They won’t come right out and say he’s a nigger, but to them he is one, and that’s all he is to them. I loathe these people. I fucking loathe them.

  • S in DC

    This seems no more (or less) stupid than the shit hurled at Clinton or even W for similar idiocy. Shocker, leaders are human and humans are horny.

    It doesn’t strike me as racist or even sexist. It strikes me as the same sort of bible banging, busybody, bullshit “won’t someone think of the children” nonsense that comes from the idiotic half of this country that demands their political leaders obey the moral code of the common idiots in flyover.

    We go through this almost every time someone checks out someones ass or flirts.

    Despicable people for sure.

    I also agree that the remarks about the president are coming from racists. I do not believe that they would have used language that demeaning on a white president. Bastards.

    the president flirted, giggled, whispered like a recalcitrant child and made a damn fool of himself ….”
    a hormone-ravaged frat boy on a road trip to a strip bar

  • mrbrink

    Birth Of A Nation called, it wants its royalty check from conservative media.

  • Anotherune

    I’m confused. What do American hellcats — sorry, women, wear underneath their skirts? Trousers?

    • FlipYrWhig

      She didn’t even mention the shockingly skimpy garment Obama was wearing. His muscular thighs were concealed only by a whisper-thin layer of gabardine!

      • Jeremy Grunloh

        “whisper-thin layer”

        Win.

  • http://www.broadwaycarl.com Broadway Carl

    And then everyone wonders why PBO has a disdain for the media. I’m actually surprised the caption under the photo didn’t read, “Sixteen’s my limit on schnitzengruben. Auf wiedersehen, baby.”