Your Privilege is Showing

Senator Rand Paul did manage to sign up for a new insurance policy, so obviously Obamacare isn’t the complete failure he alleges it to be, but it took too long.

“I’ve been in a bad mood ever since,” Paul told Louisville TV station WHAS.

The Kentucky Republican said it took him two hours to complete the process.

“I went through all of my information and then I clicked the sign up button – which I wasn’t very happy because of the price – but it didn’t sign up and I lost all my data,” he told WHAS. “And I had to start all over again and finally got through.”

Two whole hours.

Some people have been waiting for years, perhaps even a decade, to qualify for health insurance.

Tell me again, where did Rand Paul make these comments?

At the Captains’ Quarters Yacht Club. You couldn’t have planned that better.

picard-facepalm2

This entry was posted in Healthcare, Rand Paul and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Mike_Norris

    It is my sincere desire that this sorry piece of shit is the Republican nominee. Please…please…please.

    • D_C_Wilson

      I don’t know. I”m torn between him and Ted Cruz.

      • Brutlyhonest

        Why not both?!

        • Victor_the_Crab

          Because there’s not a mirror big enough for the two of them to share.

          • Brutlyhonest

            You’re correct. I also doubt either of them would be willing to to “only” be VP, but I can dream about just how visible the pair would make the gop’s insanity .

  • Ipecac

    I was buying some gifts on Amazon once and there was a glitch and it lost my order before I finalized it. Had to start over.

    I demand that Amazon cease business immediately.

    • D_C_Wilson

      #ThanksObama!

    • blair houghton

      People in Ohio have the same problem voting. Thanks, Diebold!

  • Nefercat

    Sorry to not be ladylike, but I hope he ends up with a reason to hope that his policy covers a good, hard, kick in the nuts.

    I’ve had it with pusbags so bloated with their smug complacency that they burst and spray it all over the rest of us.

  • muselet

    As Mal Reynolds said of The Operative, “What a whiner!”

    Of course, Mister Doctor Senator Rand Paul, as a self-made rich white man who rode his daddy’s coattails to success all on his own freedom initiative, would rather be paying much less than 9.5% of his generous taxpayer funded income on his family’s health insurance plan if it means 50 million Americans and their families will be denied and eventually die from a treatable illness. Curse you, Obamacare! The free market was working!

  • LTanya Spearman

    Well, well lookee here, Obamacare is starting to work, GOPTbillies want to stop calling it Obamacare… I guess Pres. Obama was right…
    http://huff.to/1crb8wn