Big Ideas

GOP Ideas

Artist – Rob Rogers

In other news, an animal feed processing plant exploded in Omaha, Nebraska today, injuring at least nine and killing an unknown number of persons.

Meanwhile, Marco Rubio will decide sometime during the next 12 months whether he wants to remain a senator or run for president and become neither president or a senator. I urge him to choose the latter.

This entry was posted in Open Thread, Voter Suppression and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Sabyen91

    Is he serious? He has shown himself to be in ineffectual nothing. His star has gone dark.

      Well, they do have tons of syncophants surrounding them telling them how wonderful they are. Look at Romney, he actually thought he had a chance at winning because even the Press lied to him about his odds. They live in a bubble that helps them maintain their inflated self-perception. I would love to see Rubio run and then disappear. Good riddance to bad rubbish.