Caption of the Day

From yesterday’s Fox & Friends.

Perfection.

This entry was posted in Fox News Channel and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Zen Diesel

    Smeagal: “Wonders what it is like to wake up next to that every morning”
    Gollum: “There isn’t enough bourbon in Kentucky that would make me want to share the same universe with that succubus”

    Definiitely the Caption of the Day

      IMHO she’s not a succubus…she’s too bony for that. Maybe a witch?

      • Zen Diesel

        Calling her a witch would be shaming all the decent witches out there. I think maybe she is some type of a new hell spawn hybrid.

          LOL, okay, let’s go with hell spawn hybrid (with my apologies to real pagans everywhere) :)

          • Churchlady320

            Seriously you need to apologize to all the Wiccans out there. Remember their first principle is “Harm None”. Hers is – “kill ‘em all and let God sort it out”. She’s not worthy of being Wiccan.

            I do apologize–that was my intention…the smiley face was about her being a hell spawn hybrid. I haven’t met too many Wiccans in my life but I totally respect their religious choice. I just forgot that they actually called themselves witches. It was brain fart on my part and no offense was meant.

          • Treading_Water

            Just a nitpick, but hell is a christian conceit, not a pagan one.

  • Draxiar

    Maybe she’s the model they used for the monument in Oklahoma…?

    • Zen Diesel

      I think you on to something, I see the resemblance.

  • D_C_Wilson

    Oh, that is just perfection. Sometimes, nothing I say could add to it. The experience speaks for itself.

  • zirgar

    Referring to her labia, no doubt.

    • Lady Willpower

      Assuming she has any.