Colbert on The Real Scandal: Duty

Here’s Colbert on Robert Gates’ memoir Duty.

Bottom line, this book is a scathing portrait of our so-called Commander in Chief, a president who opposes our involvement in Afghanistan. And there’s only one way to describe people with that attitude: 82 percent of Americans.

Still laughing at the Hamburger phone.

This entry was posted in Afghanistan, Comedy, Stephen Colbert and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Christopher Foxx

    Nice act of cowardice, Mr Gates.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrdJOvdU7po&t=97

    • Rollo Tamasi

      Great clip.

      • Christopher Foxx

        Would that our politicians would stand as firm and hammer the idiots down with their command of actual facts.

    • willpen

      Damn.. I miss this show so much!!!