Deadly Weapon

DeadlyWeapon

Artist – David Horsey

According to local police, the student shooter at Berrendo Middle School in Roswell, New Mexico used a sawed-off shotgun which he obtained from his family.

12 years old.

Leon says she was walking toward the gym, where students gather before class, when she heard the gun shots. She said she knew they were real, “but some people were laughing because they thought it was fake.”

“I guess they had been through many drills,” she said.

That’s right, we’ve put kids through so many active-shooter drills they now think it’s a joke.

They shouldn’t have to go through any active-shooter drills, but this is America. Or ‘Merika.

  • Toolymegapoopoo

    Sorry, Bob, but I believe it is spelled “‘Murica” Got to get that southern drawl in there!

  • muselet

    The family added it will cooperate with law enforcement to “piece together how this awful tragedy occurred.”

    Forgive me, but we already know how it occurred: you let your 12-year-old son get his hands on the family shotgun. If we had sane laws in this country, you’d be in the dock with your kid.

    Ashby, I couldn’t agree with you more on active-shooter drills.

    –alopecia