Delicious Chemical Sludge Water

Authorities in West Virginia are slowly lifting the water ban in areas in and around Charleston, but judging by photos posted this morning, I wouldn’t feel too comfortable about it.

Who would like a glass?

FreedomWater

This entry was posted in Environment and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Christopher Foxx

    but would YOU drink this? pic.twitter.com/ XL6rukC2ez

    Not only would I not drink it, I wouldn’t even fill my bathtub with it.

  • Zen Diesel

    Lemonade, that cool refreshing drink…….no frickin way would I drink it.

  • mrbrink

    Yep. Looks all fixed, now. They’ve just rerouted the shitter pipes of the rich directly to the faucets of the poor. Done and done.

    • JMAshby

      Shitter was full

      • mrbrink

        Trickle down!

        Just got real.

  • http://www.intoxination.net intoxination

    Just saw on the local news that they have closed intakes on the Ohio River here in Cincinnati because they have detected the chemical now.

  • Norbrook

    In fairness, this is a rather common thing to see when pipes have been either not running or have just been flushed. There’s a lot of rust/sediment that is normally not seen and this gets knocked loose and into the system. A day or so of running will clear it up.

  • Joseph

    No I would not drink it. But I’m not from WV. This is part of the price you pay for jobs and no regulations.