Idiot Quote of the Day

There are plenty of conservative thinkers tripping over themselves in an attempt to both honor Martin Luther King Jr. and attack liberals at the same time, but this is the icing on the dumbass cake.

MLKDayPalinDumbass

Mr. President, in honor of Martin Luther King Jr., please stop being black.

picard_riker_double_facepalm

This entry was posted in Quote, Racism, Sarah Palin and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

    If wishes came true, that witch would be hidden away in Guantanamo with a muzzle over her big, ignorant, racist, mouth.

    The utter gall of that sentence you quoted just completely astounds me.

    • Draxiar

      What fascinates me on an academic level is that she’s not referring to her own party. How unaware can one possibly be? Furthermore, when has President Obama ever played the race card (how I hate that phrase)?

        The President has assiduously avoided playing the “race card” and for her to criticize him on it is absurd. What’s she’s really saying is that she wishes he wasn’t black because to her, his very existence IS a race card.

        • Christopher Foxx

          Exactly.

          According to Republicans and other wingnuts, choosing to have dark skin when you come out of the womb is playing the race card.

            And I chose my gender too, so my existence means I play the gender card (if there is such a thing…in their twisted world there probably is).

          • Christopher Foxx

            The gender card is what you’re playing every time you point out someone is treating you differently because you’re a girl.

      • Norbrook

        Tsk, how could you possibly have missed it? He does it every time he appears in public, flaunting that dark skin of his.

    Oh Sarah…African Americans will stop pointing out racism the moment you stop being a racist, stupid asshole.

    Since we know that will never happen, carry on mon frere, carry on.

  • Mike_Norris

    Thanks John McCain. Thanks for allowing this despicable, racist, loud mouth bitch into the American political culture. You have no one else to blame Senator for allowing this ignoramus to climb out of her hole in Alaska and be inflicted on intellectual people everywhere.

    • Ted41

      She ought to give at minimum 20% of everything she earns to McCain.

      • Jone_of_Snark

        Or the U.S. Department of Education …

  • KABoink_after_wingnut_hacker

    Daily Derp from someone who doesn`t even know what a laughing stock she is.

  • http://vermillionbrain.blogspot.com/ Vermillion

    Hey now, hey now.

    She didn’t say he should stop being black.

    She said he should stop talking about being black, at least the icky parts that nobody wants to think about. He can be black, but a good black, you know?

    Don’t put words in her mouth.

  • Nefercat

    Yes, Mr. President, stop that shucking and jiving, stop being so lackadaisical, stop trying to take us back to pre-civil war days, and on and on and on, all coming from Princess Pifflebrain.

    Palin is an abomination, a loathsome, traitorous creature with no redeeming qualities, who has caused great harm to this country. She really needs to stop playing the racist asshat card.

    Roast in hell, John McCain.

  • Christopher Foxx

    I read the quote and marveled in it’s obliviousness before I stopped to note who wrote it.

    Oh. Her.

    Why am I not surprised.

  • Christopher Foxx

    According to Republicans and other wingnuts, choosing to come out of the womb with dark skin is playing the race card.

  • Art Kraft

    Martin Bashir was right. I wish the same upon her.

  • Victor_the_Crab

    Sarah Palin, in honor of Martin Luther King Jr. and all who commit to ending any racial divide (i.e., not you!), please grow a fucking brain and use it, you imbecile.

  • muselet

    Roy Edroso points us toward other Righties trying to outdo Sarah Palin. It’s as if there’s a competition to write the dumbest, most offensive, least historically-accurate thing about MLK, and it’s not clear who’s going to be the … well, winner, I suppose you’d call it.

    Sarah Palin’s in the lead (mind-boggling stupidity and—for her—brevity are a powerful combination), but there are several others with a real chance to win.

    Why are we still paying attention to this pinhead?

  • Badgerite

    And what would she have said about MLK. Had she been on the scene at that time she would, of course, have accused him of “paling around with communists” ( see J. Edgar Hoover) and probably “terrorists” too.