Image Of The Week

Senator Rand Paul(R-KY) in his natural habitat: Live-trolling the president and preying upon white suburban males from the basement of the Alamo.

BeMiQUdCcAAnqgk

$5.00 Charge for Whining?

This entry was posted in President Obama, Rand Paul, Wingnuts and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • drspittle

    Is that a tombstone sticking out from the back of his head or is a rogue piece of dead ferret hair just standing at attention?

    • muselet

      Well, there’s a handle from the gray whateveritis behind him that looks like it’s sticking out of his head, but to me it looks like he’s got a little fore-and-aft combover action going on.

      –alopecia

    • gescove

      If I squint just a bit, I can see a portrait of Sasquatch combed into his ferret fur.

  • FlipYrWhig

    Oh my god, it’s the real-life Dale Gribble.

  • fry1laurie

    Archie’s Bunker.