Let Freedom (Industries) Ring

Here’s Colbert on the patriotic Freedom Industries and the “liberal don’t poison the water crowd.”

West Virginians, if you’ve got uncontrollable vomiting and diarrhea — let freedom ring.

If there were a Not Top 10 Plays in politics, drinking water on camera, especially under these circumstances, would make the list.

This entry was posted in Comedy, Environment, Stephen Colbert and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Sabyen91

    When Southern turned and got the water I thought I was transported to the Daily show and he was one of the correspondents. It is exactly the type of thing they would do to show the cluelessness of guys like that.