Morning Awesome

Panic at the Disco – “Nine in the Afternoon”

This entry was posted in Morning Awesome, Music and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Curtis Tyree

    I haven’t heard this song in years. I used to be huge fans of their first album, but then again I was 17/18 and thought nearly anything not pop was awesome.

      This is one of my top 50 favorite albums. They haven’t been able to repeat its success.

      • Curtis Tyree

        Which is sad, because when they arrived on the scene, right after the Killers, everyone was like, WTF, Vegas people can rock? Plus, they had a lot of potential, young people hitting a homerun like that on their first try and bringing people into the alt rock scene from the pop channels. Then, they kind of went flat.