Noted Piece of Crap Resigns From School Board

Members of the Rutter family of Sandy Hook, Conn., embrace early Christmas morning as they stand near memorials by the Sandy Hook firehouse in Newtown, Conn.,Tuesday, Dec. 25, 2012. People continue to visit memorials after gunman Adam Lanza walked into Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn., Dec. 14, and opened fire, killing 26, including 20 children, before killing himself.  (AP Photo/Craig Ruttle)

Members of the Rutter family of Sandy Hook, Conn., embrace early Christmas morning as they stand near memorials by the Sandy Hook firehouse in Newtown, Conn.,Tuesday, Dec. 25, 2012.(AP Photo/Craig Ruttle)

Rather than face the public, Gregory Beck resigned from the Brookfield Board of Education this week over his “26 Acts of Kindness” which would be more accurately described as 26 Acts of Cruelty.

BROOKFIELD — After constant demands for his resignation based on a Facebook post that many deemed offensive, new minority Board of Education member Gregory Beck agreed Tuesday to step down.

Before the public-participation portion of a school board meeting at which speakers were expected to again ask for Beck’s resignation, board Chairman Scott McCarthy said Beck notified him hours before the meeting he was resigning, effective immediately.

As you may recall, Beck announced that he would distribute rounds of ammunition 26 days in a row to “honor” the 26 victims of the Sandy Hook school massacre. Because Gregory Beck is a sociopathic gun fetishist.

Not surprisingly, local parents became skeptical that Beck has fit to serve on the Board of Education after he announced plans to hand out bullets to honor murder victims.

I’m not convinced he’s fit to be called a human being.

sandy-hook-victims

(h/t Gawker)

This entry was posted in Gun Fetishists, Guns and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • moelarryandjesus

    Chain him to a fence and I’ll kick his ass 26 times.

    • Victor_the_Crab

      I’d prefer to kick his balls 26 times.

      • moelarryandjesus

        I stand corrected.

    I can’t look at their little faces without tearing up, even after this time. That asshole deserves to be flayed and then rolled in rubbing alcohol.

    • Victor_the_Crab

      And then set afire, don’t forget.

      • Churchlady320

        No. No more deaths. He deserves total humiliation, not physical harm. No matter what. That dishonors the kids and their valiant parents fighting to END violence.

    • Draxiar

      Me either IrishGrrrl. It still hits me square in the heart.

  • blair houghton

    Just put him in a room with their parents for 26 minutes.

  • muselet

    Beck apologized, but that did not stem the backlash from local leaders and parents. They questioned his ability to make judgments related to their children’s education.

    I should bloody well hope they’d question his fitness to serve on a board of eductation.

    I’m not convinced he’s fit to be called a human being.

    Alas, he’s not by any means atypical of that species.

  • Victor_the_Crab

    Sounds like Steve Stockman’s kind of festering puss.