Proper Etiquette

ProperEtiquette

Artist – Pat Bagley

In other news, Virginia state Senator Richard “She’s in a Nightie” Black has withdrawn as a candidate for the 10th Congressional District.

I can’t imagine why. He’s such a charming, rapey fellow.

    Could it be we’ve finally found the bottom? Does Dick Black represent a candidate so vile, so Cro-Magnon-like in his views, that not even the Tea Partiers can support him?

    Nah.

    • muselet

      Peak Wingnut is a myth and the barrel has no bottom.

      Don’t insult Cro Magnon Man