Rebranding Complete

Woman who use birth control simply can’t control their libido, amirite? They’re just looking for a handout from their sugar daddy, the federal government. That’s what Chick-fil-A aficionado Mike Huckabee tells us.

Apparently a significant number of Republican voters agree with him.

Following the controversy over his ‘Uncle Sugar’ speech Mike Huckabee has…taken the lead in the Republican primary race for 2016. He’s at 16% to 14% for Jeb Bush, 13% for Chris Christie, 11% for Rand Paul, 8% each for Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, and Paul Ryan, 6% for Scott Walker, and 5% for Bobby Jindal.

Mike Huckabee is now leading the prospective field.

It gets worse.

The best liked person we tested on this poll with Republican primary voters is actually Sarah Palin who has a 70/20 favorability rating.

DoingGreat

This entry was posted in Election 2016, Poll, Sarah Palin and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Draxiar

    All of the people on that list scare the crap out of me.

    • Victor_the_Crab

      And Hillary Clinton scares those people more.

  • gescove

    Huckabee’s aw shucks down home persona takes him only so far – right to the point when he opens his apple pie hole and spews his vile policy positions. Agree w/draxiar — what a freak show line up. Sarah Palin still? Really?

    • D_C_Wilson

      But his vile policy positions are why republican primary voters like him.

  • 1933john

    I heard from an unreliable source,
    that Mike eats Ben & Jerry’s when
    he dines in the kitchen of his
    favorite Chick-fil-A.

  • muselet

    The best liked person we tested on this poll with Republican primary voters is actually Sarah Palin who has a 70/20 favorability rating.

    They really do live in their own pocket universe, don’t they?

      It’s more like the Bizarro world where Sarah Palin is considered geunius and voodoo economics actually works.

  • Christopher Foxx

    It gets worse.

    The best liked person we tested on this poll with Republican primary voters is actually Sarah Palin who has a 70/20 favorability rating.

    How is Palin being the Republican candidate in 2016 worse? That would be fantastic. It would be a HUGE nail in the Republican coffin.

      Well, yes. But it would also mean that a major political party put all their eggs into the worst possible basket. It was bad enough McCain made her his VP pick, but for President? I cringe internally to think that the stoopid faction of America would even consider putting such an idiot into what is arguably the single most powerful position in the world. It’s like coming too close to falling off a cliff. Every time we think about it, we would shudder.

      • Christopher Foxx

        That any serious party, no scratch that. The Republicans aren’t a serious party.

        That any party that is actually in a position to get someone elected President would put forth Palin as a serious candidate *is* reason to shudder. But as concerning as it is that a large portion of the country would actually vote for her, I can’t help but see this (if they were to do it) as ultimately a good thing. It puts their ridiculousness front-and-center and will drive more people to despise them.

        And anything that drives the Republican party closer to oblivion is a good thing for the country. I’d LIKE a strong, reasonable opposition party. The Republicans aren’t it and haven’t been for decades.