Rep. Steve Stockman Playing Childish Games

Oh, he is a man of mystery.

Normally, I couldn’t care less which side of the rock in hell this little sniping troll calls home, but he was elected, and as such, owes his constituents and the country he represents more than nursery games and come-and-get-me taunts.

Where is Steve Stockman? Who knows? Find out Monday. He’ll be the one still running for U.S. Senate of the free world from an undisclosed location.

This entry was posted in Civics, Congress, Crazy Caucus, Ethics, Far-right Intellectual Violence, Senate, Steve Stockman, Wingnuts and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • muselet

    On Monday, Steve Stockman will post a photo of a crowd, and if you look closely, you’ll find him, wearing a red-and-white striped bobble hat, oversized horn-rimmed glasses and a red-and-white striped shirt. (Hey, it couldn’t be any more ridiculous than what actually has planned.)

    What a waste of carbon.

    I’m gonna say, Uranus.

  • Username1016

    Appalachian Trail. Definitely.

  • Sabyen91

    Buried alive in a mine? Wishful thinking, I know.