Super Stupid

In his ongoing effort to waste his taxpayer-funded salary by trolling on Twitter, Rep. Steve Stockman (R-TX) tweeted this:

stockman_tears_tweet

Smart. Try spraying salt-water into your firearm on a regular basis, then see what happens.

This entry was posted in Steve Stockman, Super Stupid. Bookmark the permalink.
  • captkurt

    Actually, if the firing mechanism seizes up on your gun, the solution is simple – buy a new gun! I’m sure if you asked Stockman, that’s what Jesus would do.

    • zombie377

      Yes, apparently these cretins have way too much disposable income.

  • Ipecac

    Is it a waste of time to call Stockman an asshole? Most people know it by now.

      It’s not a waste of time.

      As we get closer to the midterms, people who don’t usually pay much attention will tune in. They’ll start googling their reps and senators, and what they find may-probably, influence their vote.

      They need to know exactly what ‘their asshole’ has been up to all along.

  • Ipecac

    I’m thinking that labeling that can “Children’s Blood” would be much more accurate.

    • Victor_the_Crab

      THAT, right there, is so appropriate for miserable creeps like Stockman!

  • Kitty Smith

    Good fucking god. Stockman is just a horrible person, that’s it.

  • cleos_mom

    There’s a fortune made by some enterprising young hustler in selling bottles of saltwater “liberal tears” to firearms morons.

  • LeShan Jones

    How long will it be before one of these nimrods blows their damn dick off from constantly fucking their guns the way they always seem to be doing?