Swift Action

SwiftAction

Artist – Pat Bagley

In other news, New Jersey Governor Chris Christie released a statement today claiming that the most senior members of his personal staff and some of his appointees acted without his knowledge. He also claims that his deputy chief of staff lied to him seemingly on multiple occasions.

If you buy all of that, I have some doomsday insurance to sell you.

This entry was posted in Chris Christie, Open Thread and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • MrDHalen

    Not interested in buying insurance from you Ashby, but I would like to see that GW bridge you have for sale!!