The Daily Banter Mail Bag: The GOP’s State of the Union Sidekicks, the Dinesh D’Souza Indictment and Our Nightmare Dates

This week’s questions. Answers here.

1) Did you see that Louie Gohmert is inviting Hannity to sit with him at the State of the Union address? What is it with Texas congressman and their SOTU guests? Steve Stockman brought Ted Nugent and now this.
– Steve C

2) I want to take a minute and gloat about Dinesh D’Souza getting indicted. Want to join me?
– Jeff

3) Tell us about the worst date you ever went on?
– Trish

This entry was posted in Mail Bag, The Daily Banter. Bookmark the permalink.
  • Churchlady320

    Can’t relate to 1 and 3, but major gloating going on re: #2. Hah!

  • 1933john

    1) For some reason, these two

    remind me of a molested

    child and a child molester.