The War on Poverty

Artist – Clay Bennett

In other news, American food companies reportedly sold 6.4 trillion fewer calories in 2012 than they did in 2007, amounting to 78 calories per person per day.

Progress?

What are your picks for the weekend? I believe the Seahawks, Patriots, Panthers, and Broncos will win.

This entry was posted in Food, Open Thread and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Victor_the_Crab

    Keep an eye out for the 49ers and Colts. They can both do some big damage.

  • eljefejeff

    all home teams…really went out on a limb there eh? haha….I pick the exact opposite!

    • JMAshby

      That’s not why I picked them.The Panthers already beat the 9ers once and they did it in San Francisco away from home.

      • eljefejeff

        The Niners also didn’t have Crabtree back yet for that game. They were 7-4 without him, 6-0 since then. Carolina could very well win but I think this will be a totally different game.

      • eljefejeff

        sorry to be a prick but I’m a niner fan so I’m lovin this!

    • Robert Scalzi

      and the 49ers are the road favorites by 1 point.

      • eljefejeff

        so they beat the spread….

  • ranger11

    Niners. When that Kapernick gets rolling they won’t be stopped this year. Probably spelled his name wrong.

  • Robert Scalzi

    Patriots , Seahawks, 49ers, Chargers – please no more love for that rightwing tool manning let him lose Please Chargers don’t let the nation down. anyone going to count the # of commercials he is in w/ the fuckwad papa john over the weekeds football coverage ??

  • mrbrink

    Still haven’t fully recovered from the Packers beating the Bears. These things take time. I like the Saints upsetting Seattle; Patriots over Colts; Panthers, Broncos. I think the 49ers might be a little soft.

    I picked Denver after week one to win the Super Bowl. I stand by it, however reluctantly.

    Fuck you, Papa John’s!