There Will Be No Beheadings at the Death Panel

On one hand, this is an indictment of what the fact-checking industry has become, and on the other hand it’s further evidence that America is the Land of the Free and Home of the Brave Stupid.

PolitifactBeheadings

This is an obvious low-hanging fruit for Politifact.

There’s no reason to strive for balance between the truth and not offending conservative readers while debunking beheadings. At least you wouldn’t think so.

There’s nothing controversial here. You don’t have to quantify or justify your ruling on this one with hand-waving and “fairness.” Good job.

This entry was posted in Stupid Party, Super Stupid and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • bbiemeret

    Sometimes, the derp of others makes me want to kill ME! Please doctor, tell me what this means!

  • Mike_Norris

    What the fuck!?

  • muselet

    I miss sane conservatives.

    In the end, it doesn’t matter. Conservatives are married to the death panels meme. It won’t matter how many lies are debunked or how many “pants on fire” ratings Politifact issues. They will always insist, against all evidence, that there are five lights.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_eSwq1ewsU

  • Badgerite

    Oh, this is so stupid it defies comment. I used to think that the Clintons did something back in the 1990s to make these people hate them so much. Now I see that they are just hateful people.