They Shall Rise Again

RiseAgain-TomStiglich

Artist – Tom Stiglich

House Republicans unveiled their “principles” for immigration reform today and made it clear that they will not pass a path to citizenship under any circumstances.

The House GOP proposal would create a permanent second class of residents.

This entry was posted in Open Thread, Weather and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Victor_the_Crab

    And the sound you just heard was the footprints of Latinos and other immigrants all stampeding into the Democratic tent.

    Well done Republicans, well done… on your path to oblivion.

  • Churchlady320

    I just got something via The People’s View that indicated they DID have a path to citizenship. Now I’m confused…