To Do List

ToDoList2

Artist – Bill Day

What GOP jackassery awaits us in 2014? We’ll soon find out.

Predictions: a game of chicken over the debt ceiling, several more attempts to “repeal and replace” Obamacare, and a House immigration reform bill that focuses entirely on security and does not include a path to citizenship

This entry was posted in Open Thread and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Mike_Norris

    More Republican asshattery to come. I can’t hardly wait…

  • Victor_the_Crab

    And they will fail as always.

  • LTanya Spearman

    One of the first test, will be confirmation of J. Yellan (fed. res. Chair) and then the Debt-Ceiling… So their plenty of opportunities for the Tbillies to show their ass..

  • Zen Diesel

    Another 10 votes to Repeal Obamacare, Debt Ceiling Circle Jerk, another 4 Ben. G. Hazi hearings, Holder impeachment hearings, and another commission on White Water.