War on Men

WarOnMen

Artist – Tim Eagan

Good news everyone, Allen West says he plans to run for office again in 2016. I suppose we can look forward more of those Call of Duty-esque campaign ads.

There was a shooting at South Carolina State University today. That marks 8 shootings in 15 school days.

This will be the first weekend without any real football since September. I may not know what to do with myself.

This entry was posted in Open Thread, War On Women and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • muselet

    Allen West says he lost in 2012 because the Ds and Rs conspired against him. Ds and Rs can’t agree on the time of day, yet they got together to squash the re-election efforts of one backbencher who’s mad as a box of frogs. Uh-huh. Sure.

    When [radio host Jesse Lee] Peterson asked West if he had any plans to run for office again in the future, West responded that “oh yeah, I will definitely come back … In the 2016 cycle, we’ll look to getting back in and running myself. Whatever God would have me do”

    Hey, Allen, those voices you hear, you know, the ones nobody else hears? Yeah, those aren’t God.

    –alopecia

    • Nefercat

      This reminds me of what a perfect phrase “god-botherers” is.

  • ranger11

    Pro Bowl! I guess I’ll watch outdoor hockey.