We’re Being Watched

Metadata

Artist – Rob Rogers

In other news, extreme weather cost Canadian insurers a record $2.92 billion last year, twice as high as the previous record. But it’s snowing in winter and the arctic circle is cold so climate change is obviously a hoax.

Meanwhile, Senator Vitter Da Shitter announced today that he will run for governor of Louisiana.

Former Virginia Governor Bob McDonnell and his wife were indicted today on federal corruption charges including conspiracy and wire fraud.

    Let me guess, Ole’ Diaper Dave is going to run as the “family values” candidate, right?

  • mrbrink

    I was reading through the McDonnell indictment and that thing is hilarious. Took em’ long enough. They’ve got Maureen McDonnell meeting with the diet pill CEO discussing ideas to get government employees to be guinea pigs with plans on steering taxpayer dollars in grant money specifically toward R&D so the guy could presumably get Lucille Ball to do commercials for his shitty Brain Candy ‘flipper-baby’ product because evidently cancer and AIDS have done been cured up, and with the kind of money he was throwing at the debtor-McDonnells he probably could have. But the topper for me has to be page 14 and Maureen McDonnell commenting on Vitavegaman‘s Rolex– because there’s always a Rolex– and saying how she’d like to buy one for the debtor-governor because “he would like a Rolex,” and abracadabra I wanna reach out and grab ya– next thing you know she’s having a Rolex engraved with… “71st Governor of Virginia.”

    But they were broke on a governor’s salary? They bought over 6,500 shares in Star Scientific, and then offered to use the governor’s mansion for the big product launch? Fiscal conservatives, man.

    • MrDHalen

      Just keep writing mrbrink!!!! I’m in stitches!!! LOL!!!

      • mrbrink

        It practically writes itself I tells ya!

      Now I’m picturing that famous TV scene where Lucy’s drunk on Vitavitavegiman but instead of Lucy’s face it’s Maureen McDonnell. Except it was greed that made them both tipsy. And their scheme to “steer” federal grant money is an old, old trick in the conservative playbook. They always publicly say they hate the government teat but they’re always first in line to get some milk. Then with it still dripping from their gobs, they’ll claim to be “draining the beast” on one hand and “starving” it on the other. Good FSM Almighty, how I despise these people.