Bad for Business

BadBusiness-KevinSiers

Artist – Kevin Siers

In other news, Senator Ted Cruz is trolling again, threatening to blow up the government if we don’t meet his demands to bring back 8 track tapes and disco. Or something.

This entry was posted in Open Thread and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Mike_Norris

    Holy shit…This fuckin’ guy really is insane…isn’t he?

    • j hentai

      yup. raphael sure is one of a kind.

  • Victor_the_Crab

    Ted Cruz wants the return of Crystal Pepsi.

  • vgranucci

    From what I’ve heard, the Republicans couldn’t agree on which hostage to take.

  • Brian Morgan

    “bring back 8 track tapes and disco”