Big Tent Party

The Big Tent Party

Artist – Clay Bennett

Texas gubernatorial candidate Greg Abbott campaigned with Ted “Obama should suck on my machine gun” Nugent yesterday. How’s that outreach campaign going?

If you would drop your support of Wendy Davis over one policy, or even multiple policies, when facing off against a disaster-in-waiting like Greg Abbott, you’re part of the problem.

Programming note… I’m back from my injury but using a keyboard for an extended period of time is still difficult without being heavily medicated. My posts may or may not be limited for the time being. It’s day to day.

This entry was posted in Open Thread, Ted Nugent and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • 1933john

    Slipped on an asparagus?

  • http://www.livingenergy.abmp.com/ KanaW

    Get better soon, JM – miss your posts. :D

  • nathkatun7

    JM, I am so sorry to hear about your injury, but so glad to see you back. Sometimes it’s better to take it easy and not rush healing.

    Wishing you all the best!
    nk.

  • KABoink_after_wingnut_hacker

    Hope you feel better soon JM.

    Ashby, I was wondering where you were! I’m sorry to hear that you’re not well. Take your time and do what you need to do. It was never about the word count anyway…your posts are always quality. Hope you feel better soon.

  • Jone_of_Snark

    Get well soon, Ashby. We need your command of the keyboard :)