Darrell Issa is a Lying Liar

darrellissa

House Oversight Chairman Darrell “Witch Hunt” Issa crawled out from under the bridge and trotted out a conspiracy theory at a fundraiser earlier this week which has been thoroughly debunked by his own party

“We need to have an answer of when the Secretary of Defense had assets that he could have begun spinning up,” Issa said at the fundraiser during a question and answer segment. “Why there was not one order given to turn on one Department of Defense asset?”

“I have my suspicions, which is Secretary Clinton told Leon [Panetta] to stand down, and we all heard about the stand down order for two military personnel,” Issa continued. “That order is undeniable.”

It’s undeniable?

Nearly two weeks ago the House Armed Services Committee, which is controlled by Republicans, concluded that there was NO stand down order given in Benghazi.

The committee report clearly stated that there was “no ‘stand down’ order issued to U.S. military personnel in Tripoli who sought to join the fight in Benghazi.”

It never happened. End of story.

Darrell Issa is fundraising off of a certifiable lie. He’s still fucking that chicken.

This entry was posted in Benghazi, Lying Liars and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.
  • GrafZeppelin127

    Didn’t you know? Saying things over and over again makes them true.

    • Ned F

      And that chicken continues to lay eggs.

  • Cynicor

    “If it’s not true, why is Congress still trying to get to the bottom of it?”

  • D_C_Wilson

    I didn’t know the Secretary of State could issue orders to the Secretary of Defense.
    Why does Issa have any credibility left at all?

    • Christopher Foxx

      Because he’s selling what people want to believe.

  • Henry_Moody

    It’s not gonna fuck itself.

  • Sabyen91

    Some people just want to watch the world burn (I bet he has an insurance policy out.)