Do The Math

MathisHard

Artist – Pat Bagley

In other news, the Super Bowl host committee and the Arizona Cardinals have both come out against Arizona’s Jim Crow for Gays bill SB1062.

Meanwhile, the White House released a statement today on the passing of actor-director Harold Ramis.

“Michelle and I were saddened to hear of the passing of Harold Ramis, one of America’s greatest satirists, and like so many other comedic geniuses, a proud product of Chicago’s Second City. When we watched his movies – from “Animal House” and “Caddyshack” to “Ghostbusters” and “Groundhog Day” – we didn’t just laugh until it hurt. We questioned authority. We identified with the outsider. We rooted for the underdog. And through it all, we never lost our faith in happy endings. Our thoughts and prayers are with Harold’s wife, Erica, his children and grandchildren, and all those who loved him, who quote his work with abandon, and who hope that he received total consciousness.”

Finally, here’s a new trailer for Godzilla which I’m fully geeked out for.

This entry was posted in LGBT, Movies, Open Thread, Sports and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Henry_Moody

    WHAAAAAT!?!?!? That Godzilla trailer is BAD ASS!!!

  • Clancy

    Until he passed away, I was absolutely positive that Ramis was Canadian.

    • KABoink_after_wingnut_hacker

      You’re not alone.

  • zirgar

    History shows again and again how nature points out the folly of man

    • ranger11

      Godzilla! B.O.C.!

  • Auld_mac

    Gojira!!!!

  • Zen Diesel

    Please Please let the flying monster in the trailer be Rodan.

  • gescove

    I love our President who can memorialize Ramis with reference to “receiving total consciousness” from Carl in Caddyshack. Sweet.

    • Jone_of_Snark

      Quoting Carl immediately elevates The Bam to Coolest Prez Ever.

      • gescove

        Exactly.